By joining the Early Years network you will:
- receive all the latest early years information through the monthly Maternal and Early Years newsletter
- receive regular early year’s research and evidence updates
- receive invites to our local and national events
- have an opportunity to share information about your work with others
- make a contribution to the development of the network - this will be led by network members needs with the underpinning principle of working in partnership to improve outcomes in the early years.
Membership is free and is open to a broad range of people, organisations and sectors. This includes all early years practitioners across health, local authority and the community and voluntary sector in Scotland.
How we use your information
Please note that the information you provide will be kept in our database for as long as the network is in existence. When the network ceases to exist the information will be destroyed. We will not share the information you provide with any other organisations, unless we obtain your permission first.
We will periodically check with you that the details we hold are correct but please email us at